If you have any questions about this policy, please email: email@example.com
What data we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use stmichaels-academy.co.uk, this includes:
- your name, telephone number and email address if you complete an online form
- details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- information on how you use our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
Unless you voluntarily submit your personal information to us (for example, by providing your email address in an online form), we can’t personally identify you using the data we collect.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand how our website is used, to help us improve the website and respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
St Michael’s Catholic Primary Academy and Nursery is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file created on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you navigate through different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see anonymised information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you.