- Sports-Premium-2014-2015.pdf pdf140.8 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Roll-Of-Honour-2016.pdf pdf103.3 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Sports Premium Report 15-16.pdf pdf285.0 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Sports-Premium-Report-16-17.pdf pdf479.9 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Sports Premium Report 17-18.pdf pdf655.8 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Sports Premium Plan 18-19.pdf pdf521.8 KbAug 12th, 2020
- NEW! Sports Premium Expenditure & Impact Report 18-19.pdf pdf655.6 KbAug 12th, 2020
The annual reports above show:-
- How St Michael’s Academy has enlisted the help of our school council to make good use of the sports funding that has been allocated by the Government.
- How we measure the impact that this additional funding has had on the sporting opportunities we offer and on sustainable improvements in physical education.
In 2017, the Department for Education increased funding for sustainable sport development in schools. We are delighted to receive approximate income of £17,710. The 17-18 report above shows how our school Council investigated best-value ways to spend the extra money and had many deliberating meetings to design the tyre park. WELL DONE TEAM – ALL OUR PUPILS USE THE AREA AND THINK IT IS VERY BENEFICIAL!