Our Pupil Premium details are explained in the following pdf links.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21
Previous Pupil Premium Spending
- Pupil Premium 2013 – 2014.pdf pdf324.9 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Pupil Premium 2015 – 2016.pdf pdf334.5 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Pupil Premium 2016 – 2017.pdf pdf137.0 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Report 2017-18.pdf pdf665.0 KbAug 12th, 2020
- Pupil-Premium-Report-2018-19.pdf pdf716.6 KbAug 12th, 2020
- PPG Plan 2019-20.pdf pdf94.4 KbAug 12th, 2020
For further information about eligibility for Pupil Premium and Free School Meals please contact Mrs Bowen, our Office Manager (556368).
You can also view DfE Pupil Premium accountability information here.
St Michael’ staff and governors review provision, progress and attainment of all pupils including those eligible for pupils premium at least half -termly. An annual review of strategy, impact and outcomes also takes place. The latest formalised review and report for the academic year is now listed above.